Major projects completed at some of our top clients
Corinthia is a collection of hotels founded in 1962. All Corinthia hotels feature extensive leisure and business traveller facilities and are renowned for their unique characters.
Computime were entrusted with the design, migration and consolidation of a MS Active Directory domain to cater for all current and future Corinthia hotels.
The project included:
- Deploying a set of domain controllers on Windows 2012R2 servers and hosting on Azure
- Designing each site to have a local domain controller connected over a site to site VPN through an Azure high performance gateway
- Integrating Azure AD Connect between the on-premises directory and Azure AD, together with a set of Federation servers to enhance productivity by providing a common identity and single sign-on to access Office365, other SaaS applications in the cloud and on-premises resources.
Bank of Valletta
BOV is Malta’s longest established financial services provider and one of its largest. The BOV Centre is located in Santa Venera with representative offices in Australia, Belgium, Libya and Italy.
Computime Technology were entrusted with delivering:
• 3 major Network upgrades in the last 14 years for their 42+ branches, HQ and DR sites, covering the Campus LAN, Datacentre and Wide Area Network (WAN)
• 24×7 support for the last 14 years.
• Installing a 3400 point Cat6 HF3 cabling contract at the new HQ in Mriehel.
• A dual Layers Next Generation Firewall Security Platform for the bank.
• Entrusted with the procurement and fixed assets projects
Twelve years after they were first established, Gamesys group now employ over 900 people and operate several of the UK and Europe’s leading online social and real money slots, casino and bingo sites on both web and mobile devices.
In 2012 Computime Technology were entrusted to supply and implement 4 Datacentre setups in 3 countries. Following a highly modular design approved by Gamesys Architects, we had two Front End Data Centres and Two Back End Data Centres consisting of a total of:
- 16 HP Bladesystems c7000 enclosures with 128 Blades in total, and Virtual Connect Flex10 Connectivity solution
- 8 DataCore iSCSI SAN clusters on HP DL Servers and Storage
- 4 Juniper Virtual chassis Core networks consisting of 256 10G ports and 128 1G ports per Datacentre
- 300TB Clustered Splunk Deployment for Enterprise Management, Logging and Correlation
- 24 FusionIO Storage Accelerators for Databases, Splunk
Island Hotels Group (IHG)
IHG employs over 1000 people to comprise Island Caterers, the Radisson Blu Resort, St Julian’s, the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Golden Sands, and vacation ownership company Azure with its brand, Heavenly Collection.
Projects conducted at IHG involved:
- The provision of a corporate VPN solution using Check Point appliances to connect the various group properties.
- Deploying a Microsoft BackOffice infrastructure on Windows 2012, AD, Exchange 2010.
- Supplying and implementing a Web and e-Mail content management solution.
- Supplying and implementing a Cisco Gigabit network at the Radisson Golden Sands to deliver IP services to all guest rooms and a wireless solution for public areas.
- Deploying a Virtualisation platform based HP Bladesystem, HP 3PAR Storage and VMware.