HPE Aruba CX Series
Wednesday 27th May 2020
A powerful distributed architecture supports scalable, non-blocking performance to future-proof your network for tomorrow’s unpredictable demands. The Aruba CX Series has built-in, high-speed uplinks and include models with 24 SFP+ ports and full-density 60W PoE with multi-gigabit Ethernet for a high-performance network.
The CX Series is a cloud-centric design with a fully programmable OS. It delivers automation and simplicity, including easy-to-use configuration tools for error-free installs. Built-in monitoring and analytics across the network provide operators with immediate troubleshooting and problem resolution insights.
In this brief presentation we will cover the following topics:-
- New product introduction: 6200, 6200F, 6300, 6300F and 6400 series
- Overview of the 8300/8400 series
- Campus and Data centre considerations relevant to OS-CX
- Network Analytics Engine (NAE) for monitoring and troubleshooting networks
- NetEdit and other improvements related to device configuration introduced with OS-CX
Live online May 27 I 11.00 am I Duration 60 mins
Register to Participate
For further assistance email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 2149 0700 and ask for a Computime Technology Marketing representative