- Gain a fast return on their investment as their teams easily collaborate “face-to-face” wherever they are.
- Cut the time, cost, and carbon emissions associated with gathering the right people in one place to solve problems.
- Apply saved resources, time, and energy to primary business and organisational challenges.
In a challenging business environment, small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) must be flexible enough to respond quickly to global market demands while maintaining solid financial control. With work teams scattered across different locations, including headquarters and branch offices, home and mobile environments – SMEs need innovative ways to get in front of their customers more frequently and to empower remotely located staff to work more efficiently and effectively without the time and costs associated with travel. The result is a high performance workplace with easy access to information and faster decision making Furthermore, since SMEs often partner with large organisations to deliver products and services more effectively, they have a critical need to integrate seamlessly with the global supply chains of these larger organisations. Video Collaboration addresses multiple SME characteristics:
- Single location connected to remote offices, external partners, larger companies
- Limited resources (manpower)
- Intimate business relationships with customers
- IT emphasis on ease-of-use and flexibility
Small and medium businesses need easy-to-use, cost-effective technologies that improve operational efficiencies and accellerate growth – Polycom addresses this need by offering a broad range of collaborative solutions. With communications at an affordable price, small and medium businesses can improve operational efficiencies while simultaneously increasing the bottom line. Integrating voice, video, content and wireless Polycom offers SMEs the broadest range of collaborative solutions – voice, video and wireless – so anyone can successfully connect and conference, no matter what their environment. An open standards based approach ensures seamless product interoperability, facilitates integration into todays unified communications environments and protects existing investments as SMEs grow. Locally, Computime Technology engineers have installed various communication systems to facilitate communication across space; some of our clients include the Courts of Justice, The University of Malta, Bank of Valletta and the Ministry for Gozo among others. Computime is the only authorised Polycom reseller in Malta.