Our Desktop Support team provide a comprehensive service while driving efficiency through standardisation, systems, tools and processes. We employ a ‘one team approach’ to enable transparency and a quicker way for resolving issues through better collaboration and communication.
Desktop Support is provided once a Service Desk Ticket is opened, through remote assistance tools, scheduled automated processes or onsite visits. We install and upgrade your applications in line with best practice standards. Software upgrades are provided as per customer requests. Moreover, changes may be applied to standard requirements as well as security requirements, problem resolution, or where required by vendors for continued support.
When subscribing to Computime Technology’s Desktop Support services you will receive:
- Professional advice, specification, installation, testing, and troubleshooting of your desktop applications;
- Break-fix, fault diagnosis and resolution (as quickly as one hour from initial call or Service Desk Ticket received);
- Fault analysis of customers’ various core operating systems and platforms, as well as providing support and the application of desktop fault resolution for approved applications;
- Expertise in all aspects of IT desktop malfunction and deployment of all new kit and peripherals under the installs, moves and changes environment;
- Help from a team of qualified desktop support technicians capable of walking clients through security policies and how to safeguard or recover sensitive data;
- Multiple testing configurations of all new software installations and updates by our highly trained technicians to minimise errors on user desktops.